After the New Year, I will be starting a new series on Thursdays discussing topics in gifted education.
Some of the questions I will be covering include:
- I think my child is gifted. How can I tell for sure and why does it matter?
- Should my child be tested? What do the tests mean?
- What is the process once my child has been identified as gifted?
- What are my child’s educational rights?
- How can I encourage my child’s teacher to meet my child’s needs?
If you are interested in this series, please let me know if you have any other questions you would like me to cover.